No. As this is offline, you alone will be the one operating everything. Therefore, customer information is solely in your hands.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ If I am in another country, can I use a local SIM card from wherever I am at to run the system?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ Why can’t I receive the message even though it sends immediately?
- ➤ Can our company name appear on the message?
- ➤ How much is the cheapest Busybee PowerBlast plan?
- ➤ Can I schedule a message?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee SMS system?
- ➤ Can I export the information from Busybee PowerBlast to Excel?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?
Like Us on Facebook