Will you have access to my database if I use Busybee PowerBlast?
No. As this is offline, you alone will be the one operating everything. Therefore, customer information is solely in your hands.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ I have a specific SMS system requirement for my company. Do you accept customization?
- ➤ We always remind our members for their outstanding dues. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ What is the difference between using Busybee PowerBlast compared to a mobile phone?
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ I am currently subscribed to your Basic plan, can I upgrade to a higher plan?
- ➤ Can our company name appear on the message?
- ➤ Where can I use BUSYBEE Powerblast?
- ➤ If I am in another country, can I use a local SIM card from wherever I am at to run the system?
- ➤ Will Busybee PowerBlast work on any network provider such as Globe, Smart, or Sun?
Like Us on Facebook