No. As this is offline, you alone will be the one operating everything. Therefore, customer information is solely in your hands.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ What is the difference between using Busybee PowerBlast compared to a mobile phone?
- ➤ How long will it take for SMS to be sent out using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ Can I schedule a message?
- ➤ Do I need to buy a new SIM card?
- ➤ Can our company name appear on the message?
- ➤ Does it have a sent items folder just like a mobile phone?
- ➤ If I am in another country, can I use a local SIM card from wherever I am at to run the system?
- ➤ I am currently subscribed to your Basic plan, can I upgrade to a higher plan?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?
Like Us on Facebook