Yes. Busybee PowerBlast will work with any telco provider dependent on the USB GSM modem you have.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ Why can’t I receive the message even though it sends immediately?
- ➤ In our school, we always encounter problems with disseminating “No Classes” announcements. Can we use BUSYBEE to solve this?
- ➤ Can I schedule a message?
- ➤ Can I group my contacts according to my SMS marketing requirement?
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Does it have a sent items folder just like a mobile phone?
- ➤ We want to automate points inquiry to eliminate manpower hours. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
Like Us on Facebook