Will Busybee PowerBlast work on any network provider such as Globe, Smart, or Sun?
Yes. Busybee PowerBlast will work with any telco provider dependent on the USB GSM modem you have.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ If I am in another country, can I use a local SIM card from wherever I am at to run the system?
- ➤ Why can’t I receive the message even though it sends immediately?
- ➤ How much is the cheapest Busybee PowerBlast plan?
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
- ➤ Do I need to have an internet connection for this system?
- ➤ In our school, we always encounter problems with disseminating “No Classes” announcements. Can we use BUSYBEE to solve this?
- ➤ What are your payment options?
- ➤ Do I need a SIM card to operate this?
Like Us on Facebook