Because the type of sending is sim based but the difference is it can send to thousands
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ If I am in another country, can I use a local SIM card from wherever I am at to run the system?
- ➤ What devices do I need for Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ I have a specific SMS system requirement for my company. Do you accept customization?
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee SMS system?
- ➤ What are the benefits of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Why can’t I receive the message even though it sends immediately?
- ➤ Can I export the information from Busybee PowerBlast to Excel?
- ➤ Do I need to have an internet connection for this system?
- ➤ What are your payment options?
Like Us on Facebook