Because the type of sending is sim based but the difference is it can send to thousands
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ I have a specific SMS system requirement for my company. Do you accept customization?
- ➤ Do I need a SIM card to operate this?
- ➤ We want to launch an SMS Hotline for our LGU. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ What is the difference between using Busybee PowerBlast compared to a mobile phone?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ Can I schedule a message?
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ Do I need to have an internet connection for this system?
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ In our school, we always encounter problems with disseminating “No Classes” announcements. Can we use BUSYBEE to solve this?
Like Us on Facebook