USB PORT might be loose or the broadband stick/sim is corrupt
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Why should I choose Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
- ➤ We always remind our members for their outstanding dues. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ Can I export the information from Busybee PowerBlast to Excel?
- ➤ How long will it take for SMS to be sent out using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ Does it have a sent items folder just like a mobile phone?
- ➤ Do I need to have an internet connection for this system?
- ➤ What are the benefits of Busybee PowerBlast?
Like Us on Facebook