USB PORT might be loose or the broadband stick/sim is corrupt
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Will you have access to my database if I use Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How much is the cheapest Busybee PowerBlast plan?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ What devices do I need for Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
- ➤ In our school, we always encounter problems with disseminating “No Classes” announcements. Can we use BUSYBEE to solve this?
- ➤ I am currently subscribed to your Basic plan, can I upgrade to a higher plan?
- ➤ Do I need a SIM card to operate this?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Why can’t I receive the message even though it sends immediately?
Like Us on Facebook