USB PORT might be loose or the broadband stick/sim is corrupt
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ What devices do I need for Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
- ➤ Can our company name appear on the message?
- ➤ Why can’t I receive the message even though it sends immediately?
- ➤ Can I schedule a message?
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ Do I need to buy a new SIM card?
- ➤ How do I get started?
- ➤ We want to automate points inquiry to eliminate manpower hours. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
Like Us on Facebook