If you will send a message to only a few recipients, it will be easy to manage using a mobile phone. However, if you are a company that needs to send SMS to hundreds or thousands of customers, a phone may not be able to support the large number of outbound and inbound messages. To do so with a regular phone will be painstaking and time consuming. The device might even crash with the sheer amount of work. With Busybee PowerBlast, you can easily send, receive, and manage large amounts of SMS to and from customers. Moreover, everything is automated so your staff can maximize their time doing other things.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ Do I need a SIM card to operate this?
- ➤ How do I get started?
- ➤ Why should I choose Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How many texts can I send with Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How many characters can each SMS contain?
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ What devices do I need for Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Why does the modem can’t connect to powerblast?
- ➤ Can I group my contacts according to my SMS marketing requirement?
- ➤ What is the difference between using Busybee PowerBlast compared to a mobile phone?