If you will send a message to only a few recipients, it will be easy to manage using a mobile phone. However, if you are a company that needs to send SMS to hundreds or thousands of customers, a phone may not be able to support the large number of outbound and inbound messages. To do so with a regular phone will be painstaking and time consuming. The device might even crash with the sheer amount of work. With Busybee PowerBlast, you can easily send, receive, and manage large amounts of SMS to and from customers. Moreover, everything is automated so your staff can maximize their time doing other things.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ Will Busybee PowerBlast work on any network provider such as Globe, Smart, or Sun?
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
- ➤ I am currently subscribed to your Basic plan, can I upgrade to a higher plan?
- ➤ If I am in another country, can I use a local SIM card from wherever I am at to run the system?
- ➤ Is there any technical support after the purchase?
- ➤ Can I use 2 sim?
- ➤ Does it have a sent items folder just like a mobile phone?
- ➤ I have a specific SMS system requirement for my company. Do you accept customization?
- ➤ Where can I use BUSYBEE Powerblast?
- ➤ Why should I choose Busybee PowerBlast?