If you will send a message to only a few recipients, it will be easy to manage using a mobile phone. However, if you are a company that needs to send SMS to hundreds or thousands of customers, a phone may not be able to support the large number of outbound and inbound messages. To do so with a regular phone will be painstaking and time consuming. The device might even crash with the sheer amount of work. With Busybee PowerBlast, you can easily send, receive, and manage large amounts of SMS to and from customers. Moreover, everything is automated so your staff can maximize their time doing other things.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ Can I use multiple SIM cards for your software?
- ➤ What are your payment options?
- ➤ What devices do I need for Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ What is the difference between using Busybee PowerBlast compared to a mobile phone?
- ➤ Is there any technical support after the purchase?
- ➤ Can I schedule a message?
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
- ➤ We want to launch an SMS Hotline for our LGU. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?