If you will send a message to only a few recipients, it will be easy to manage using a mobile phone. However, if you are a company that needs to send SMS to hundreds or thousands of customers, a phone may not be able to support the large number of outbound and inbound messages. To do so with a regular phone will be painstaking and time consuming. The device might even crash with the sheer amount of work. With Busybee PowerBlast, you can easily send, receive, and manage large amounts of SMS to and from customers. Moreover, everything is automated so your staff can maximize their time doing other things.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ I have a specific SMS system requirement for my company. Do you accept customization?
- ➤ Can I group my contacts according to my SMS marketing requirement?
- ➤ How long will it take for SMS to be sent out using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Will you have access to my database if I use Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Is there any technical support after the purchase?
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee SMS system?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ If I am in another country, can I use a local SIM card from wherever I am at to run the system?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?