You’ll need a computer, a GSM modem stick (preferably Huawei), and a SIM card with load.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Can our company name appear on the message?
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ Can I use 2 sim?
- ➤ Where can I use BUSYBEE Powerblast?
- ➤ Do I need a SIM card to operate this?
- ➤ In our school, we always encounter problems with disseminating “No Classes” announcements. Can we use BUSYBEE to solve this?
- ➤ Why should I choose Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ We always remind our members for their outstanding dues. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ How long will it take for SMS to be sent out using Busybee PowerBlast?
Like Us on Facebook