Yes. You can use Busybee and its different features to better serve your constituents.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ We want to automate points inquiry to eliminate manpower hours. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ What devices do I need for Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Can I use UNLITXT promos with your software?
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ How many characters can each SMS contain?
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee SMS system?
- ➤ Do I need to buy a new SIM card?
Like Us on Facebook