Yes. You can use Busybee and its different features to better serve your constituents.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ How long will it take for SMS to be sent out using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Why can’t I receive the message even though it sends immediately?
- ➤ Do I need a SIM card to operate this?
- ➤ Why does the modem can’t connect to powerblast?
- ➤ We always remind our members for their outstanding dues. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ What are the benefits of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ Can I schedule a message?
- ➤ If I am in another country, can I use a local SIM card from wherever I am at to run the system?
Like Us on Facebook