Yes. Once integrated with your database, you can set certain keywords for customers to send to your PowerBlast number. Then Busybee will automatically fetch the customer’s points from the database then create an automatic reply.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Can I schedule a message?
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee SMS system?
- ➤ Do I need a SIM card to operate this?
- ➤ Does it have a sent items folder just like a mobile phone?
- ➤ How long will it take for SMS to be sent out using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ We want to launch an SMS Hotline for our LGU. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ What are the benefits of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Can I export the information from Busybee PowerBlast to Excel?
- ➤ Do I need to have an internet connection for this system?
- ➤ Why can’t I receive the message even though it sends immediately?
Like Us on Facebook