Yes. Once integrated with your database, you can set certain keywords for customers to send to your PowerBlast number. Then Busybee will automatically fetch the customer’s points from the database then create an automatic reply.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Can I use UNLITXT promos with your software?
- ➤ How many texts can I send with Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ What devices do I need for Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ What are the features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ What are the benefits of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Can I use 2 sim?
- ➤ How much is the cheapest Busybee PowerBlast plan?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?
Like Us on Facebook