Yes. Once integrated with your database, you can set certain keywords for customers to send to your PowerBlast number. Then Busybee will automatically fetch the customer’s points from the database then create an automatic reply.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Where can I use BUSYBEE Powerblast?
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How many characters can each SMS contain?
- ➤ What is the difference between using Busybee PowerBlast compared to a mobile phone?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ Does it have a sent items folder just like a mobile phone?
- ➤ Can I export the information from Busybee PowerBlast to Excel?
- ➤ I am currently subscribed to your Basic plan, can I upgrade to a higher plan?
- ➤ What are your payment options?
Like Us on Facebook