Yes. Using Busybee PowerBlast’s Scheduler feature, you can just import your task into the application and the software will handle everything.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ I have a specific SMS system requirement for my company. Do you accept customization?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How long will it take for SMS to be sent out using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How many characters can each SMS contain?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Why can’t I receive the message even though it sends immediately?
- ➤ Why does the modem can’t connect to powerblast?
- ➤ Can I export the information from Busybee PowerBlast to Excel?
- ➤ I am currently subscribed to your Basic plan, can I upgrade to a higher plan?
- ➤ What is the difference between using Busybee PowerBlast compared to a mobile phone?
Like Us on Facebook