We understand where they are coming from. This is actually the limitation of using software on SMS. Majority of messages are lost due to a lot of factors like signal, PC power status, volume of incoming SMS, and others. To fix this, Busybee PowerBlast has a Retrieve function. It allows the software to grab all floating messages in the network so you don’t miss out on any important messages.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ Does it have a sent items folder just like a mobile phone?
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee SMS system?
- ➤ I have a specific SMS system requirement for my company. Do you accept customization?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ Why should I choose Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How long will it take for SMS to be sent out using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Do I need to buy a new SIM card?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ We want to launch an SMS Hotline for our LGU. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ Can I schedule a message?