Yes. BUSYBEE can help in two ways. First, the PowerBlast software can help accelerate sending out news, such as class suspensions. Second, you can also use its Auto Reply feature. For example, you can set an automated response such as “Yes, there are classes today” or “Classes are suspended for today” to inbound messages with the keywords “Class Status.” Parents who want to know class status will then just send the keywords and quickly get an answer.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ Does it have a sent items folder just like a mobile phone?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ Why does the modem can’t connect to powerblast?
- ➤ How much is the cheapest Busybee PowerBlast plan?
- ➤ How many texts can I send with Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ If I am in another country, can I use a local SIM card from wherever I am at to run the system?
- ➤ What devices do I need for Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee SMS system?
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
- ➤ Can I use multiple SIM cards for your software?