Yes. BUSYBEE can help in two ways. First, the PowerBlast software can help accelerate sending out news, such as class suspensions. Second, you can also use its Auto Reply feature. For example, you can set an automated response such as “Yes, there are classes today” or “Classes are suspended for today” to inbound messages with the keywords “Class Status.” Parents who want to know class status will then just send the keywords and quickly get an answer.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ Can I export the information from Busybee PowerBlast to Excel?
- ➤ Is there any technical support after the purchase?
- ➤ Can I group my contacts according to my SMS marketing requirement?
- ➤ Can I use UNLITXT promos with your software?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ Do I need to buy a new SIM card?
- ➤ Can I schedule a message?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee SMS system?
- ➤ Can I use 2 sim?