In our school, we always encounter problems with disseminating “No Classes” announcements. Can we use BUSYBEE to solve this?
Yes. BUSYBEE can help in two ways. First, the PowerBlast software can help accelerate sending out news, such as class suspensions. Second, you can also use its Auto Reply feature. For example, you can set an automated response such as “Yes, there are classes today” or “Classes are suspended for today” to inbound messages with the keywords “Class Status.” Parents who want to know class status will then just send the keywords and quickly get an answer.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Is there any technical support after the purchase?
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ Where can I use BUSYBEE Powerblast?
- ➤ How many texts can I send with Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee SMS system?
- ➤ Can I use 2 sim?
- ➤ Can I use multiple SIM cards for your software?
- ➤ What are the features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ We want to automate points inquiry to eliminate manpower hours. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?
Like Us on Facebook