Yes. BUSYBEE can help in two ways. First, the PowerBlast software can help accelerate sending out news, such as class suspensions. Second, you can also use its Auto Reply feature. For example, you can set an automated response such as “Yes, there are classes today” or “Classes are suspended for today” to inbound messages with the keywords “Class Status.” Parents who want to know class status will then just send the keywords and quickly get an answer.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ We always remind our members for their outstanding dues. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ Can I use multiple SIM cards for your software?
- ➤ Will Busybee PowerBlast work on any network provider such as Globe, Smart, or Sun?
- ➤ Can I export the information from Busybee PowerBlast to Excel?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Is there any technical support after the purchase?
- ➤ Can I use 2 sim?
- ➤ How much is the cheapest Busybee PowerBlast plan?
- ➤ Does it have a sent items folder just like a mobile phone?