Yes. You can place any international SIM card into the modem to run Busybee PowerBlast as long as the country is covered by GSM network.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ Can I use 2 sim?
- ➤ Can our company name appear on the message?
- ➤ I am currently subscribed to your Basic plan, can I upgrade to a higher plan?
- ➤ How do I get started?
- ➤ I have a specific SMS system requirement for my company. Do you accept customization?
- ➤ Can I schedule a message?
- ➤ What are your payment options?
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
- ➤ Will Busybee PowerBlast work on any network provider such as Globe, Smart, or Sun?
Like Us on Facebook