Yes. You can place any international SIM card into the modem to run Busybee PowerBlast as long as the country is covered by GSM network.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Do I need to have an internet connection for this system?
- ➤ Do I need a SIM card to operate this?
- ➤ In our school, we always encounter problems with disseminating “No Classes” announcements. Can we use BUSYBEE to solve this?
- ➤ How much is the cheapest Busybee PowerBlast plan?
- ➤ I have a specific SMS system requirement for my company. Do you accept customization?
- ➤ Can I use multiple SIM cards for your software?
- ➤ How many texts can I send with Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How long will it take for SMS to be sent out using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
- ➤ Will Busybee PowerBlast work on any network provider such as Globe, Smart, or Sun?
Like Us on Facebook