Yes. You can place any international SIM card into the modem to run Busybee PowerBlast as long as the country is covered by GSM network.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
- ➤ What are the features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Where can I use BUSYBEE Powerblast?
- ➤ Can I use UNLITXT promos with your software?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Can I use multiple SIM cards for your software?
- ➤ What are the benefits of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Does it have a sent items folder just like a mobile phone?
- ➤ How do I get started?
Like Us on Facebook