Yes. You can place any international SIM card into the modem to run Busybee PowerBlast as long as the country is covered by GSM network.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Where can I use BUSYBEE Powerblast?
- ➤ We always remind our members for their outstanding dues. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ Do I need to buy a new SIM card?
- ➤ Do I need a SIM card to operate this?
- ➤ Will Busybee PowerBlast work on any network provider such as Globe, Smart, or Sun?
- ➤ How do I get started?
- ➤ Does it have a sent items folder just like a mobile phone?
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee SMS system?
- ➤ What are the benefits of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ We want to launch an SMS Hotline for our LGU. Can we use Busybee?
Like Us on Facebook