BUSYBEE is capable of long SMS of up to 1,000 characters. You can relay your message to your customers in just one send.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
- ➤ What are the features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
- ➤ Does it have a sent items folder just like a mobile phone?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ What is the difference between using Busybee PowerBlast compared to a mobile phone?
- ➤ Why does the modem can’t connect to powerblast?
- ➤ What are your payment options?
- ➤ Will Busybee PowerBlast work on any network provider such as Globe, Smart, or Sun?
Like Us on Facebook