If you have your current customers’ information in an Excel worksheet, you can import it directly into Busybee PowerBlast.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee SMS system?
- ➤ Does it have a sent items folder just like a mobile phone?
- ➤ Is there any technical support after the purchase?
- ➤ Do I need to buy a new SIM card?
- ➤ We want to automate points inquiry to eliminate manpower hours. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ What are the features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
Like Us on Facebook