Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee SMS system?
If you have your current customers’ information in an Excel worksheet, you can import it directly into Busybee PowerBlast.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Can I export the information from Busybee PowerBlast to Excel?
- ➤ How many texts can I send with Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
- ➤ I have a specific SMS system requirement for my company. Do you accept customization?
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ We want to launch an SMS Hotline for our LGU. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ Why can’t I receive the message even though it sends immediately?
- ➤ Can I use multiple SIM cards for your software?
Like Us on Facebook