No. BUSYBEE software operates via GSM network. It does not require an internet connection as long as the area is covered by a GSM network.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Can our company name appear on the message?
- ➤ Is there any technical support after the purchase?
- ➤ Do I need a SIM card to operate this?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ We want to automate points inquiry to eliminate manpower hours. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ I am currently subscribed to your Basic plan, can I upgrade to a higher plan?
- ➤ Will Busybee PowerBlast work on any network provider such as Globe, Smart, or Sun?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ Do I need to have an internet connection for this system?
- ➤ What are the benefits of Busybee PowerBlast?
Like Us on Facebook