No. BUSYBEE software operates via GSM network. It does not require an internet connection as long as the area is covered by a GSM network.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ I have a specific SMS system requirement for my company. Do you accept customization?
- ➤ Can I group my contacts according to my SMS marketing requirement?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ What devices do I need for Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Will you have access to my database if I use Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Does it have a sent items folder just like a mobile phone?
- ➤ Where can I use BUSYBEE Powerblast?
- ➤ Why can’t I receive the message even though it sends immediately?
- ➤ Do I need to buy a new SIM card?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?
Like Us on Facebook