No. BUSYBEE software operates via GSM network. It does not require an internet connection as long as the area is covered by a GSM network.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How many texts can I send with Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ We always remind our members for their outstanding dues. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ Why does the modem can’t connect to powerblast?
- ➤ What is the difference between using Busybee PowerBlast compared to a mobile phone?
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ We want to launch an SMS Hotline for our LGU. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
Like Us on Facebook