No. You can use your existing SIM with Busybee PowerBlast.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Can I export the information from Busybee PowerBlast to Excel?
- ➤ In our school, we always encounter problems with disseminating “No Classes” announcements. Can we use BUSYBEE to solve this?
- ➤ We always remind our members for their outstanding dues. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ Will you have access to my database if I use Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How many texts can I send with Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Is there any technical support after the purchase?
- ➤ Why should I choose Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
Like Us on Facebook