No. You can use your existing SIM with Busybee PowerBlast.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Why can’t I receive the message even though it sends immediately?
- ➤ We want to launch an SMS Hotline for our LGU. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
- ➤ I am currently subscribed to your Basic plan, can I upgrade to a higher plan?
- ➤ How many characters can each SMS contain?
- ➤ What are your payment options?
- ➤ Do I need a SIM card to operate this?
- ➤ Can I use UNLITXT promos with your software?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
Like Us on Facebook