Yes. You will need a SIM to operate Busybee PowerBlast as SMS messages have to go through a telecom service provider network.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Can I group my contacts according to my SMS marketing requirement?
- ➤ Does it have a sent items folder just like a mobile phone?
- ➤ We want to automate points inquiry to eliminate manpower hours. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ Can I use UNLITXT promos with your software?
- ➤ I am currently subscribed to your Basic plan, can I upgrade to a higher plan?
- ➤ What devices do I need for Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Is there any technical support after the purchase?
- ➤ Where can I use BUSYBEE Powerblast?
- ➤ What is the difference between using Busybee PowerBlast compared to a mobile phone?
Like Us on Facebook