Yes. You will need a SIM to operate Busybee PowerBlast as SMS messages have to go through a telecom service provider network.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee SMS system?
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
- ➤ What are your payment options?
- ➤ Can I export the information from Busybee PowerBlast to Excel?
- ➤ What devices do I need for Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How much is the cheapest Busybee PowerBlast plan?
- ➤ Can I group my contacts according to my SMS marketing requirement?
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ Will Busybee PowerBlast work on any network provider such as Globe, Smart, or Sun?
- ➤ We want to automate points inquiry to eliminate manpower hours. Can we use Busybee?
Like Us on Facebook