Yes. You will need a SIM to operate Busybee PowerBlast as SMS messages have to go through a telecom service provider network.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ We want to launch an SMS Hotline for our LGU. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ Why should I choose Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Why can’t I receive the message even though it sends immediately?
- ➤ How much is the cheapest Busybee PowerBlast plan?
- ➤ In our school, we always encounter problems with disseminating “No Classes” announcements. Can we use BUSYBEE to solve this?
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ Can our company name appear on the message?
- ➤ What are the features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
Like Us on Facebook