Yes. However, you must not abuse the telco’s Fair Usage Policy as your SIM card and number may be blocked.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ What are the features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Why should I choose Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Can I export the information from Busybee PowerBlast to Excel?
- ➤ How much is the cheapest Busybee PowerBlast plan?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Can our company name appear on the message?
- ➤ How many texts can I send with Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
- ➤ I have a specific SMS system requirement for my company. Do you accept customization?
- ➤ Will Busybee PowerBlast work on any network provider such as Globe, Smart, or Sun?
Like Us on Facebook