Yes. However, you must not abuse the telco’s Fair Usage Policy as your SIM card and number may be blocked.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ How do I get started?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ What devices do I need for Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Can I group my contacts according to my SMS marketing requirement?
- ➤ Can our company name appear on the message?
- ➤ I have a specific SMS system requirement for my company. Do you accept customization?
- ➤ Why does the modem can’t connect to powerblast?
- ➤ Is there any technical support after the purchase?
- ➤ Can I use UNLITXT promos with your software?
Like Us on Facebook