Yes. However, you must not abuse the telco’s Fair Usage Policy as your SIM card and number may be blocked.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ How many characters can each SMS contain?
- ➤ What are the features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ Can I use multiple SIM cards for your software?
- ➤ In our school, we always encounter problems with disseminating “No Classes” announcements. Can we use BUSYBEE to solve this?
- ➤ What devices do I need for Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ I have a specific SMS system requirement for my company. Do you accept customization?
- ➤ Will you have access to my database if I use Busybee PowerBlast?
Like Us on Facebook