Yes. But the USB GSM modem stick can only accept one SIM at a time. Though you can change the SIM card anytime.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ How much is the cheapest Busybee PowerBlast plan?
- ➤ Can I group my contacts according to my SMS marketing requirement?
- ➤ If I am in another country, can I use a local SIM card from wherever I am at to run the system?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Why can’t I receive the message even though it sends immediately?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ What is the difference between using Busybee PowerBlast compared to a mobile phone?
- ➤ Will Busybee PowerBlast work on any network provider such as Globe, Smart, or Sun?
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ How do I get started?
Like Us on Facebook