Yes. But the USB GSM modem stick can only accept one SIM at a time. Though you can change the SIM card anytime.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ Where can I use BUSYBEE Powerblast?
- ➤ We want to automate points inquiry to eliminate manpower hours. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ How long will it take for SMS to be sent out using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Will Busybee PowerBlast work on any network provider such as Globe, Smart, or Sun?
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee SMS system?
- ➤ We want to launch an SMS Hotline for our LGU. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ How many texts can I send with Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How do I get started?
Like Us on Facebook