Yes. But the USB GSM modem stick can only accept one SIM at a time. Though you can change the SIM card anytime.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ Will Busybee PowerBlast work on any network provider such as Globe, Smart, or Sun?
- ➤ Can I export the information from Busybee PowerBlast to Excel?
- ➤ Why should I choose Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
- ➤ In our school, we always encounter problems with disseminating “No Classes” announcements. Can we use BUSYBEE to solve this?
- ➤ What is the difference between using Busybee PowerBlast compared to a mobile phone?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ I am currently subscribed to your Basic plan, can I upgrade to a higher plan?
Like Us on Facebook