Yes. But the USB GSM modem stick can only accept one SIM at a time. Though you can change the SIM card anytime.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ We want to launch an SMS Hotline for our LGU. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ How much is the cheapest Busybee PowerBlast plan?
- ➤ What are the benefits of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ What is the difference between using Busybee PowerBlast compared to a mobile phone?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Can I schedule a message?
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ Can I group my contacts according to my SMS marketing requirement?
- ➤ Do I need a SIM card to operate this?
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
Like Us on Facebook