Yes. But the USB GSM modem stick can only accept one SIM at a time. Though you can change the SIM card anytime.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Will Busybee PowerBlast work on any network provider such as Globe, Smart, or Sun?
- ➤ Why should I choose Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ How long will it take for SMS to be sent out using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Can our company name appear on the message?
- ➤ How many texts can I send with Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ Why can’t I receive the message even though it sends immediately?
- ➤ Is there any technical support after the purchase?
Like Us on Facebook