Yes. Busybee PowerBlast has a Scheduler function.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Why should I choose Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
- ➤ What is the difference between using Busybee PowerBlast compared to a mobile phone?
- ➤ How do I get started?
- ➤ Can I schedule a message?
- ➤ How long will it take for SMS to be sent out using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Do I need to buy a new SIM card?
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ We want to automate points inquiry to eliminate manpower hours. Can we use Busybee?
Like Us on Facebook