Yes. Busybee PowerBlast has a Scheduler function.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ How much is the cheapest Busybee PowerBlast plan?
- ➤ Can I schedule a message?
- ➤ Do I need a SIM card to operate this?
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ What devices do I need for Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ If I am in another country, can I use a local SIM card from wherever I am at to run the system?
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
Like Us on Facebook