Yes. You can group your contacts into different categories. As such, you can send SMS to targeted clientele at a press of a button. You can also analyze your customers’ buying habits, interests, and frequency of visit so you can implement stronger and more effective marketing strategies for your targeted market. This will help you save time and money.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ In our school, we always encounter problems with disseminating “No Classes” announcements. Can we use BUSYBEE to solve this?
- ➤ Can I use 2 sim?
- ➤ Can I use UNLITXT promos with your software?
- ➤ How much is the cheapest Busybee PowerBlast plan?
- ➤ We want to automate points inquiry to eliminate manpower hours. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ What is the difference between using Busybee PowerBlast compared to a mobile phone?
- ➤ Can I group my contacts according to my SMS marketing requirement?