Yes. You can export the contact list, inbox, sent items, and SMS delivery information to Excel.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ I am currently subscribed to your Basic plan, can I upgrade to a higher plan?
- ➤ How do I get started?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ Can I use UNLITXT promos with your software?
- ➤ We want to automate points inquiry to eliminate manpower hours. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ What is the difference between using Busybee PowerBlast compared to a mobile phone?
- ➤ Can I group my contacts according to my SMS marketing requirement?
- ➤ Can our company name appear on the message?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ Why does the modem can’t connect to powerblast?
Like Us on Facebook