Yes. You can export the contact list, inbox, sent items, and SMS delivery information to Excel.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ We want to automate points inquiry to eliminate manpower hours. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ Why should I choose Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ What are the features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ Do I need to buy a new SIM card?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ What devices do I need for Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How do I get started?
- ➤ Can our company name appear on the message?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
Like Us on Facebook