Busybee PowerBlast has a Sending Priority feature wherein outgoing messages can be prioritized. Even if you have 1,000 SMS on queue, you can prioritize a reply if you need to immediately answer a customer’s inquiry. This prioritized reply will then be inserted ahead of the pending items from the queue. In short, even if you’re still sending bulk SMS, you can interact with your customers in real-time.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ Why should I choose Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ We want to automate points inquiry to eliminate manpower hours. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ Can I schedule a message?
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee SMS system?
- ➤ Where can I use BUSYBEE Powerblast?
- ➤ I am currently subscribed to your Basic plan, can I upgrade to a higher plan?
- ➤ How many texts can I send with Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Can our company name appear on the message?
- ➤ How many characters can each SMS contain?