Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
Busybee PowerBlast has a Sending Priority feature wherein outgoing messages can be prioritized. Even if you have 1,000 SMS on queue, you can prioritize a reply if you need to immediately answer a customer’s inquiry. This prioritized reply will then be inserted ahead of the pending items from the queue. In short, even if you’re still sending bulk SMS, you can interact with your customers in real-time.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Powerblast Related Topics
- ➤ Why should I choose Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Do I need to buy a new SIM card?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Where can I use BUSYBEE Powerblast?
- ➤ Can I use 2 sim?
- ➤ Can I use UNLITXT promos with your software?
- ➤ If I am in another country, can I use a local SIM card from wherever I am at to run the system?
- ➤ What are the benefits of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ How do I get started?
- ➤ Can I export the information from Busybee PowerBlast to Excel?
Like Us on Facebook