Busybee PowerBlast has a Sending Priority feature wherein outgoing messages can be prioritized. Even if you have 1,000 SMS on queue, you can prioritize a reply if you need to immediately answer a customer’s inquiry. This prioritized reply will then be inserted ahead of the pending items from the queue. In short, even if you’re still sending bulk SMS, you can interact with your customers in real-time.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ What devices do I need for Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Is there any technical support after the purchase?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
- ➤ Why can’t I receive the message even though it sends immediately?
- ➤ How do I get started?
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
- ➤ Why is it taking so long to send?
- ➤ Can I use 2 sim?