Busybee PowerBlast has a Sending Priority feature wherein outgoing messages can be prioritized. Even if you have 1,000 SMS on queue, you can prioritize a reply if you need to immediately answer a customer’s inquiry. This prioritized reply will then be inserted ahead of the pending items from the queue. In short, even if you’re still sending bulk SMS, you can interact with your customers in real-time.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ We want to launch an SMS Hotline for our LGU. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ How long will it take for SMS to be sent out using Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Can I use multiple SIM cards for your software?
- ➤ Do I need a SIM card to operate this?
- ➤ I am currently subscribed to your Basic plan, can I upgrade to a higher plan?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
- ➤ How much is the cheapest Busybee PowerBlast plan?