Busybee PowerBlast has a Sending Priority feature wherein outgoing messages can be prioritized. Even if you have 1,000 SMS on queue, you can prioritize a reply if you need to immediately answer a customer’s inquiry. This prioritized reply will then be inserted ahead of the pending items from the queue. In short, even if you’re still sending bulk SMS, you can interact with your customers in real-time.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ How do I get started?
- ➤ What are the features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.
- ➤ How much is the cheapest Busybee PowerBlast plan?
- ➤ Can our company name appear on the message?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Does it have a sent items folder just like a mobile phone?
- ➤ Will I know who has responded to my SMS?
- ➤ We want to automate points inquiry to eliminate manpower hours. Can we use Busybee?
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?