- Log in to cPanel.
- Look for the Email section, then click Email Accounts.
- Click the + Create button located on the right-hand side.
- On the next page, enter the required details to create a new email account.
- Domain: Select the domain where you wish to create the new email account.
- Username: Enter your email’s username.
- Password: Enter your email’s password.
- You will notice the Optional Settings. Click the Edit Settings button to customize the new email account. This is where you can set your email’s storage space.
- Click + Create to finalize.
The same steps work for creating email accounts for your primary domain, addon domains, and subdomains. You cannot create email accounts with a script or via SSH.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Hosting Related Topics
Like Us on Facebook