Mobile phones and SMS continue to be huge parts of our lives. If you need to transmit your brand’s marketing message to a large number of customers at a faster speed than your competitors, SMS remains as the perfect choice. Compared to other forms of marketing, SMS marketing allows your message to be with you customers in seconds. There is also the chance of SMS being forwarded to their circle of friends, colleagues, and relatives, thus indirectly furthering the reach of your products and services. In addition, SMS allows two-way interaction between you and your customers, helping you understand your clients better.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ Can I set my own brand and company name as a Sender ID?
- ➤ Do I need a USB GSM modem?
- ➤ Are there additional charges in creating my own Sender ID?
- ➤ Is there a limit to the number of users that can be created?
- ➤ Can I integrate Busybee BrandTxT with my application and website?
- ➤ We always remind our members for their outstanding dues. Can we use Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ Can I register multiple Sender IDs?
- ➤ Can we use our own brand or company name?
- ➤ What is the difference between Prepaid and Postpaid plans?
- ➤ What is Busybee BrandTxT?