Mobile phones and SMS continue to be huge parts of our lives. If you need to transmit your brand’s marketing message to a large number of customers at a faster speed than your competitors, SMS remains as the perfect choice. Compared to other forms of marketing, SMS marketing allows your message to be with you customers in seconds. There is also the chance of SMS being forwarded to their circle of friends, colleagues, and relatives, thus indirectly furthering the reach of your products and services. In addition, SMS allows two-way interaction between you and your customers, helping you understand your clients better.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ Can this be used locally?
- ➤ What is the hype about SMS Marketing?
- ➤ Can I extend my load/credits?
- ➤ Can I send unlimited text message?
- ➤ How many characters can each SMS contain?
- ➤ Do I need a SIM card to operate this?
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person.
- ➤ What tool can I use to upload my contacts?
- ➤ How long should I wait for the registration of my Sender ID?
- ➤ Do I need a USB GSM modem?