What is the difference between Submitted and Delivered
Submitted status is as good as Delivered status since these are both successful transactions. Submitted means that it is sent to telco. Delivered means the telco returned the DLR reports for the message back to the platform.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Brandtxt Related Topics
- ➤ Are there additional charges in creating my own Sender ID?
- ➤ Can I send unlimited text message?
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee BrandTxT system?
- ➤ Can I set my own brand and company name as a Sender ID?
- ➤ Why is it not sending?
- ➤ Can you tell me what devices are needed for Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ Why DLR is delayed?
- ➤ How long should I wait for the registration of my Sender ID?
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ Is there a security deposit requirement?
Like Us on Facebook