With Prepaid plans, you pay for the plans first before the credits are added to your account. With Postpaid plans, you can send SMS even without paying. You will pay the recurring amount every 10th of the following month based on your subscription. There is a lock-up period of 6 months.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ Why is it not sending?
- ➤ Can I register multiple Sender IDs?
- ➤ Can I send unlimited text message?
- ➤ Where can they unsubscribe?
- ➤ Is there a limit to the number of users that can be created?
- ➤ What is the hype about SMS Marketing?
- ➤ What is SMS?
- ➤ Is it possible to send links?
- ➤ Where can I use Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Is it possible for us to be notified when messages are not delivered?