What is the difference between Prepaid and Postpaid plans?
With Prepaid plans, you pay for the plans first before the credits are added to your account. With Postpaid plans, you can send SMS even without paying. You will pay the recurring amount every 10th of the following month based on your subscription. There is a lock-up period of 6 months.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Brandtxt Related Topics
- ➤ What are the advantages of BrandTxT?
- ➤ How do I contact BUSYBEE?
- ➤ What is Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ Sender ID Guidelines
- ➤ We have existing database already, can I upload the file directly?
- ➤ Is the platform accessible to anyone?
- ➤ Under the Individual postpaid plan, what do I do if I need to send more beyond my allotted credits?
- ➤ What is the difference between Submitted and Delivered
- ➤ Are there additional charges in creating my own Sender ID?
- ➤ Can I send unlimited text message?
Like Us on Facebook