Sender ID Guidelines
• Purpose of SMS: OTP | NOTIFICATIONS | MARKETING | INTERNAL COMPANY USE | ALL
• Maximum of eleven (11) alphanumeric characters only per SID. Minimum of three (3)
• Spaces are allowed. One space is equivalent to one (1) character.
• Big or small caps are allowed.
• Underscore, period, dash, question mark and exclamation points can be used, but this is highly discouraged as it may not reflect depending on the device of the user. We highly recommend clients to limit their SIDs to ASCII letters, 0-9 digits and spaces.
• SIDs should truly represent your Company Name/Brand/Identity to easily identify the SMS sender.
• Use of common nouns/generic names and words as SIDs will not be allowed.
• SIDs must not be that of any other company or competitor.
• SIDs must not be derogatory.
• Revoking of SID will be at the advice of the direct client in writing.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
- ➤ Is the platform accessible to anyone?
- ➤ What tool can I use to upload my contacts?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send using Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ Can I register multiple Sender IDs?
- ➤ Do I need to have an internet connection for this?
- ➤ Is there any technical support after the purchase?
- ➤ Can I use both OTP and Promotional content on OTP route?
- ➤ Why we can’t send the bit.ly or other URL shorterners?
- ➤ Are there additional charges in creating my own Sender ID?
- ➤ Why do I need Busybee BrandTxT for my company?