If you have your current customers’ information in an Excel worksheet, you can import it directly into Busybee BrandTxT. This way, you don’t have to input them one by one into the system.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Brandtxt Related Topics
- ➤ Are there additional charges in creating my own Sender ID?
- ➤ What is Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ Is there a delivery report?
- ➤ Is the platform accessible to anyone?
- ➤ What is the difference between Prepaid and Postpaid plans?
- ➤ Can I group my contacts according to my SMS marketing requirement?
- ➤ We have existing database already, can I upload the file directly?
- ➤ Can this be used locally?
- ➤ What do you mean by Sender ID or branded SMS?
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person.
Like Us on Facebook