If you have your current customers’ information in an Excel worksheet, you can import it directly into Busybee BrandTxT. This way, you don’t have to input them one by one into the system.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Brandtxt Related Topics
- ➤ We always remind our members for their outstanding dues. Can we use Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ What is Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ Is there a limit to the number of users that can be created?
- ➤ Is it possible for us to be notified when messages are not delivered?
- ➤ What is the difference between Prepaid and Postpaid plans?
- ➤ Can I set my own brand and company name as a Sender ID?
- ➤ Can I integrate Busybee BrandTxT with my application and website?
- ➤ What do you mean by Sender ID or branded SMS?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send using Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ Is it possible to send links?
Like Us on Facebook