Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee BrandTxT system?
If you have your current customers’ information in an Excel worksheet, you can import it directly into Busybee BrandTxT. This way, you don’t have to input them one by one into the system.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Brandtxt Related Topics
- ➤ Can I group my contacts according to my SMS marketing requirement?
- ➤ Message Status: Undelivered
- ➤ Is it possible to send links?
- ➤ I have low sales now and I don`t have money for Busybee BrandTxT. What can I do?
- ➤ How long it will take to receive DLR?
- ➤ What is Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ Can I register multiple Sender IDs?
- ➤ How to register a Sender ID
- ➤ Is it possible for the mobile numbers to format automatically, as our database uses 09 format
- ➤ Can I set my own brand and company name as a Sender ID?
Like Us on Facebook