If you have your current customers’ information in an Excel worksheet, you can import it directly into Busybee BrandTxT. This way, you don’t have to input them one by one into the system.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Brandtxt Related Topics
- ➤ What are the main features of Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ What do you mean by Sender ID or branded SMS?
- ➤ We always remind our members for their outstanding dues. Can we use Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ Is there a limit to the number of users that can be created?
- ➤ Where can I use Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ Is it possible for the mobile numbers to format automatically, as our database uses 09 format
- ➤ Can we use our own brand or company name?
- ➤ What tool can I use to upload my contacts?
- ➤ Can I extend my load/credits?
- ➤ When usually is the down-time?
Like Us on Facebook