If you have your current customers’ information in an Excel worksheet, you can import it directly into Busybee BrandTxT. This way, you don’t have to input them one by one into the system.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Brandtxt Related Topics
- ➤ What is Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ We always remind our members for their outstanding dues. Can we use Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ Under the Individual postpaid plan, what do I do if I need to send more beyond my allotted credits?
- ➤ We have existing database already, can I upload the file directly?
- ➤ Is it possible for us to be notified when messages are not delivered?
- ➤ Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person.
- ➤ Can I integrate Busybee BrandTxT with my application and website?
- ➤ What is the hype about SMS Marketing?
- ➤ Is there a security deposit requirement?
- ➤ Can I group my contacts according to my SMS marketing requirement?
Like Us on Facebook