Yes. As long as you can show proof(s) of ownership and pay the corresponding registration fees beyond your free Sender ID allocation.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Brandtxt Related Topics
- ➤ Is it possible to send links?
- ➤ Is it possible for the mobile numbers to format automatically, as our database uses 09 format
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee BrandTxT system?
- ➤ What are the benefits of Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ Where can they unsubscribe?
- ➤ Why do I need Busybee BrandTxT for my company?
- ➤ We have existing database already, can I upload the file directly?
- ➤ Where can I use Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ What are the advantages of BrandTxT?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send using Busybee BrandTxT?
Like Us on Facebook