Yes. As long as you can show proof(s) of ownership and pay the corresponding registration fees beyond your free Sender ID allocation.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Brandtxt Related Topics
- ➤ Why should I choose Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ What tool can I use to upload my contacts?
- ➤ What is the difference between Prepaid and Postpaid plans?
- ➤ Why is it not sending?
- ➤ Can I send unlimited text message?
- ➤ We have existing database already, can I upload the file directly?
- ➤ When usually is the down-time?
- ➤ Do I need to key in all of my contacts individually into the Busybee BrandTxT system?
- ➤ Can you tell me what devices are needed for Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ What do you mean by Sender ID or branded SMS?
Like Us on Facebook