Yes. As long as you can show proof(s) of ownership and pay the corresponding registration fees beyond your free Sender ID allocation.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Brandtxt Related Topics
- ➤ Can I register multiple Sender IDs?
- ➤ Is the platform accessible to anyone?
- ➤ When usually is the down-time?
- ➤ Why do I need Busybee BrandTxT for my company?
- ➤ Is it possible for us to be notified when messages are not delivered?
- ➤ Under the Individual postpaid plan, what do I do if I need to send more beyond my allotted credits?
- ➤ Is there a security deposit requirement?
- ➤ Where can I use Busybee PowerBlast?
- ➤ What is the hype about SMS Marketing?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send using Busybee BrandTxT?
Like Us on Facebook