Yes. As long as you can show proof(s) of ownership and pay the corresponding registration fees beyond your free Sender ID allocation.
Schedule a Zoom Training with our Customer Success Representative
Brandtxt Related Topics
- ➤ Are there additional charges in creating my own Sender ID?
- ➤ How many SMS can I send using Busybee BrandTxT?
- ➤ What is the difference between Prepaid and Postpaid plans?
- ➤ Do I need a SIM card to operate this?
- ➤ Can this be used locally?
- ➤ Where can I cancel scheduled messages?
- ➤ Is there a limit to the number of users that can be created?
- ➤ Can I integrate Busybee BrandTxT with my application and website?
- ➤ Is there a delivery report?
- ➤ Under the Individual postpaid plan, what do I do if I need to send more beyond my allotted credits?
Like Us on Facebook