How can we help?
- #1 How many SMS can I send, receive, and store using Busybee PowerBlast?
- #2 Is it possible for the mobile numbers to format automatically, as our database uses 09 format
- #3 Is it hard to operate? I am not a techie person.
- #4 How long should I wait for the registration of my Sender ID?
- #5 Can I send unlimited text message?
Frequently asked questions
➤ Under the Individual postpaid plan, what do I do if I need to send more beyond my allotted credits?
➤ Another limitation of my friend’s text blast solution is if he has messages on queue, let’s say 1,000 SMS, and he receives an incoming message which my friend needs to reply to, he can only reply after the 1,000 queued messages are finished. This is funny because by the time he replies, the customer is no longer interested.➤ In our school, we always encounter problems with disseminating “No Classes” announcements. Can we use BUSYBEE to solve this?➤ My friends already have text blast solutions. Their feedbacks are not good because they claimed that a lot of incoming messages are not detected by their software. They needed to terminate the service since incoming SMS are very important to them.
- Google Workspace